Facebook Pixel

Do you have questions on love, sex and relationships?

Country: Zambia Change your country

Need Help? Start Here

Get Help for Health Problems, Drugs & Alcohol, Stress & Depression

Tune Me is here to help. Browse our menu sections for health advice. If you need to talk to someone or get help, try the options below:

Call 990 - The 990 Champ Talkline is a 24-hour free helpline for advice.
Text Zambia U-Report: Text the word “JOIN” to 878 on all networks for free. You can ask your question and get answers.
Call 116 - Talk to someone who can help. Child Helpline under Lifeline Zambia
Call 991 - Police helpline for emergencies
992 - Hospital helpline
993 - Fire helpline

SPEAK TO SOMEONE Talking to someone who can help is often a good start.
Why not try:
A responsible adult you trust
Your friends
A health centre near you
Youth friendly corners in clinics and hospitals
School guidance and counselling clubs

Have a tip related to this article? Click here it share it!